asdaasd..... Read more
Eggy bread fingers are a healthy family breakfast recipe.
Egg: 1 no.
Milk: 1 tbsp
Bread: 2 small pieces
Butter: 1 tsp
- Break the egg into a shallow dish.
- Add the milk and whisk together.
- Cut each slice of bread into fingures.
- Dip the bread slice in the egg mixture and turn to coat on both sides.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan until melted.
- Add the bread fingures and cook both the side until golden brown.
- Serve with curd or milk or chutany.
Serving Si..... Read more
Banana choc-chip ice cream
Banana choc- chip ice cream is yummy, healthy and easy recipe for the kids.
Milk: 1/4 cup
Choc- chips 30 gm
- Peel and cut bananas into chunks.
- Freeze for a couple of hours until solid.
- Place thefrozen bananas and milk in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Transfer into bowl and fold in the chocolate chips.
- You may place in a freezer again until later, or just serve immediately.
Serving size: 2
Nutr..... Read more
Eggs are an excellent source of cholin and selenium, and a good source of high quality protein, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12 and other essential Amino acids, which plas a unique role in muscle protein synthesis.
Egg sabji can be taken with Chapati, Wheat or multi grain bread as a health dinner option.
Green bell pepper: 1 no.
Spring onion:1/4 bowl
Garlic: 1 clove
Redchilli powder:1/2 tsp.
Olive oil:1 tsp.
Let's cook this
- Chop all four vegetables.
- Heat a pan. Add 1tsp olive oil and chopp..... Read more
Sonth ke laddu has been taken during lactation to increase the milk secretion and immunity of the mother. This should be taken as an additional meal by the mother (Besides the regular meal) to fulfill the increased nutritional requirement.
Ginger powder (soonth powder) 100 gms
Almond (powder) 250 gram
Wheat flour 2cup
Dry coconut grated 2 Cup
Jaggery grated coarsely 700 gms
Goond granules 500 gms
Ghee 300 gms
Cardamom powder tsp.
Dry fruits (kaju, kishmis, pista, chiraunji) 1 Cup
Let's cook this:
- Heat a heavy bottom pan and Add goond granu..... Read more
Makhana is high in protein, calcium and fiber content and has low glycemic index. This can be a very good replacement of Waffers for the children. You can consider this as a mid morning or mid evening snacks.
Makhana (dried lotus seeds) 30 gm
Ghee 1/2 tsp
Black pepper powder to taste
Let’s cook this:
- Heat ghee in a pan.
- Add the makhana and roast for a good 10-12 minutes on a low flame till they become crisp and crunchy. Keep on stirring in between.
- Lastly add black pepper and salt; stir the whole mixture well, and switch off the fire.
Quinoa is a power pack of essential amino acids, high in fiber content, no cholesterol, low sodium content and rich with antioxidants. Olive oil contains MUFA, which helps to lower total cholesterol and LDL cholesterol
Quinoa :1 cup (100gm)
Tomato : cup
Cucumber : cup
Green onion : cup
Fresh mint : cup
Lemon juice: cup
Raisins : 4-6 no
Olive oil : 1 tsp
Salt : tsp
Black pepper : tsp
Water :1 cup
Let’s cook this:
- Combine water and quinoa and bring to boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer until liquid is absorbed.
- Remov..... Read more
Frozen fruit yogurt bite make a healthy dessert, easy to cook recipe. With the combination of different fruits, this can be use for children as well as clinical disease patients and post workout food.
Yogurt (Hung curd): 200gm
Fruits (As per choice): Handful (50gm)
- Put 12 cupcakes cases on to a small baking tray.
- Put some yogurt or hung curd into each case.
- Put a few pieces of into each cup and press them into the curd with your fingures.
- Freeze for 2 hours or until solid.
- Pop out of the cases and serve.
Ser..... Read more
Almond Ladoos are a healthy and quick recipe. Almonds are,rich source of Omega 3 fatty acids (Good Fats) and jaggery is rich in Iron.
Almond (Badam): 130gm.
Jaggery (Gud):60 gm
Cardamoms: 3 no.
Raisins (Optional):2 tbsp
- Roast the almonds in a thick bottom pan or in an oven.
- When the alomds have got roasted, add 2 tbsp raisins and mix well.
- Switch off the flame and let the almonds become cool.
- Add both almonds and raisins in a mixer or grinder, add cardamom seeds, powdewed jaggery and run the grinder in parts till a bit ..... Read more
1 Cup Buckwheat flour (Kuttu ka Atta)
1 Cup Banana Mashed
1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar or Jaggery (Gud)
1/4 Cup Melted butter or oil
1/4 Cup Curd
1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1 tsp Baking soda
1/3 Cup Walnuts or Almonds
Let's cook it
~ Take Buckwheat flour (Kuttu ka Atta), baking soda, cinnamon powder in a bowl. Mix it well and keep it aside.
~ In another bowl, take melted butter or oil. Add jaggery or sugar. Beat it well to become creamy.
~ Adde mashed banana and curd and mix it again. add dry flour mixture and mix gently.
~ Add walnuts or Almonds a..... Read more